Yaesu Ft-818 Battery Life
Yaesu Ft-818 Battery Life. ( tx using ssb will be slightly less ) for $60 and supplying 16ah, i use this lifepo4 battery to power my 817nd. 5 watts usb from a high and interference.

This general coverage qrp radio has had a longer market run than any other transceiver i can think of and for good reason. It’s not a slam job. Compact design, great final step performance, 6 real watts of antenna output.
I Used To Have A Ft897D With There Internal Batteries That Worked Great.
It all fits in my day bag along with my other hiking items. In order to adjust to the changes, owners had to make the mars mod. Thank you for any help and technical advice.
5 Watts Usb From A High And Interference.
The battery tray slips out to reveal 6 panasonic 18650 cells. The main reason is the battery. Compact design, great final step performance, 6 real watts of antenna output.
I Also Use This $21 Lifepo4 Charger With It.
Comes with a bnc connector and it’s battery operated. It's important to check the charging setting f. This general coverage qrp radio has had a longer market run than any other transceiver i can think of and for good reason.
( Tx Using Ssb Will Be Slightly Less ) For $60 And Supplying 16Ah, I Use This Lifepo4 Battery To Power My 817Nd.
I use mine with the sotabeam antenna to make mobile dxing a piece of cake. On receive there is the addition of the fm broadcast band and am coverage of the airband. I’m just now in the process of.
The Battery Life Is Exceptional Even With The 817 Set On 5 Watts.
It’s not a slam job. Designed for use with either an external dc power source or internal batteries. You can charge the supplied battery pack while the radio is connected to an external dc supply.
Komentar
Posting Komentar